The Lutheran Church was organized in 1951 on the corner of First Avenue and Griffin Street in Trinity Gardens. A few members of Faith Lutheran Church who lived in the surrounding areas of Trinity Gardens in Prichard was transferred from Faith to Trinity. The church was blessed with its first pastor, Rev. William H. Jones, who dedicated the church in 1952. Rev. William Jones served until 1955. From 1955-1962 Rev. Thomas Glammeyer served as Trinity’s second pastor. From 1962-1965 Trinity was served by vacancy pastors. From 1965-1968 Trinity received its third pastor, Rev. Arthur N. Jackson. Under his leadership, Trinity moved to a new location and a new building on the corner of Main Street and Berkley Avenue. On July 31, 1966, Trinity’s new sanctuary and education building was dedicated. From 1968-1971, Trinity received its fourth pastor, Rev. Herbert H. Grieves. Rev. Henry Meyer served as interim pastor from 1971-1972. Briefly during 1972, Trinity received its fifth pastor, Rev. Robert E. Coleman. On July 29, 1973, Trinity received its sixth pastor, Rev. Ulmer Marshall, Jr. Under his leadership, Trinity moved into its new addition and sanctuary and dedicated its new building June 14, 1998. “To God be the glory for all the marvelous things he has done.”